Dear Friends of Mercy Health Clinic,
The Clinic receives a continuous influx of gratitude from the neighbors we serve in Montgomery County. But gratitude flows outward from the Clinic as well. As we enter our 15th year of service to the less fortunate of our community, we pause to thank those who make our work possible:
* Volunteer providers who donate thousands of hours of primary and specialty care expertise every year
* Volunteer staff who provide nursing and clinical support, translation, eligibility screening, patient navigation and related administrative services
* In-kind partners who donate laboratory and radiological support services, legal and financial guidance, and pharmaceutical products
* Generous corporate and individual donors who believe in our mission and support our growing financial needs
* Our public funders and advocates who recognize the Clinic’s important role within the safety net healthcare system of Montgomery County
* An all-volunteer Board of Directors who share their wisdom and experience in guiding the Clinic’s direction
* A lean paid staff who keep our clinical and administrative operations humming along
However you may fit into the categories above, you are critical to us! You have made our vision become a reality. Your contributions are inspiring and are making a difference right here in our community.
A wise person said: “We cannot hold a torch to light another’s path without brightening our own.” Here’s to you, the “torch bearers” of Mercy Health Clinic!
Chairman, Board of Directors