Mercy Health Clinic relies on more than 40 volunteer physicians and over 90 other medical and administrative volunteers to keep our Clinic running and efficient! From data entry to special projects, we need and utilize administrative assistance to keep the Clinic organized, efficient, raising funds and increasing the visibility of the Clinic. Administrative volunteer opportunities include:
- Interpreter (Spanish/French): Facilitate communication between patients with limited English proficiency (LEP) and their physicians, nurses, lab technicians and other healthcare providers.
- Data entry to help with tracking Clinic and patient progress and metrics
- Front desk check-in staff to assist with patient appointments and questions
- Eligibility Screener: Operate as the entry point to the Clinic for interviewing, screening, and processing new and/or re-qualifying patients.
- Communications and Marketing Projects
- Scribes in patient exam rooms on our electronic health record system
- Fundraising volunteers to assist with mailings and other projects
- Help with events
- And many more opportunities…
*AT THIS TIME, WE ARE ONLY LOOKING FOR BILINGUAL (ENGLISH AND SPANISH) VOLUNTEERS WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE SCRIBE POSITION*
There are two ways to apply.
You can fill out our Volunteer Application and submit with the subject line “VOLUNTEER APPLICATION: Last name, First name” to email@example.com.
Or you can complete the online version of our application below.
If you have any questions, other than those addressed in the FAQ above, please contact the above email address or call 240-773-0305.