Everyone wishing to receive medical services at Mercy Health Clinic are interviewed to determine that the person:
- is eighteen years of age or older
- resides in Montgomery County
- does not have health insurance
- has a total income of equal to or less than 250 percent of the poverty level established by the Federal Government.
Eligibility interviews are conducted on Tuesdays and Wednesdays beginning at 10:30am for
NEW Patients: Appointments are REQUIRED and must be set up by the clinic.
RETURNING Patients: Served on a first come, first served basis.
Patients MUST re-qualify every year, no exceptions!
Suggested documentation for the eligibility interview:
- the most current tax returns for all members of the household who work
- four of the most recent pay stubs for all members of the household who work
- photo identification
- utility bills to verify the place of residence
- mortgage papers, lease agreements, or a letter from the landlord verifying the prospective patient's current address and the length of time this person has resided at the address.