Mercy Health Clinic is hiring! The following positions are open:Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant: Clinical Director
Mercy Health Clinic (www.mercyhealthclinic.org), an established and award-winning health center in Montgomery County, has provided primary and specialty healthcare to uninsured low-income residents for the past twelve years. Its mission is to offer high quality medical care, health education and pharmaceuticals to eligible patients. We are offering an exciting opportunity for an experienced Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant to lead and direct all clinical services while also being able to engage in clinical practice. The Clinical Director will work with the Medical Director to oversee all aspects of patient care.
Must have good communication skills and leadership skills; excellent opportunity to become a leader in a Montgomery County community healthcare setting. Leadership responsibilities include overseeing physician staff, working as a county liaison, implementing clinical guidelines, and board of directors liaison.
- Full-time position. Clinic open Monday through Thursday, possible administrative work on Fridays.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Malpractice insurance and excellent benefits provided.
- Active Maryland license and DEA required.
- Request minimum of two years clinical experience and knowledge of electronic medical record systems.
- Prior administrative experience or related degree preferred.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish highly desirable.
Principals only (no recruiters).
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please.