Leave a Legacy to Mercy Health Clinic!
Planned giving is an easy way of leaving a legacy to Mercy Health Clinic.
- A gift made after careful consideration through your financial or estate plan
- A gift that is made from your assets, not from your income
- A gift that can have tax advantages under current law
- A gift that is arranged to provide the Clinic funding in the future
- A gift that can be tailored to your personal and financial circumstances
- A gift that will allow Mercy Health Clinic to continue its mission!
In general, Mercy Health Clinic accepts the following planned gifts:
- Charitable bequests
- Publicly traded securities
- Life insurance policies
- Retirement Accounts (IRA, 401k, 403b, Keoghs, etc.)
However, we do accept other gifts with board approval. To review our gift acceptance policy, please click here: Gift Acceptance Policy
The simplest way to make a planned gift is through a bequest through your will. Please consider Mercy Health Clinic with a directed sum, % of your estate, or the beneficiary of the remainder of your estate.
Donors who notify us of their intentions to make a planned gift will become charter members of the Walsh Legacy Circle, named in honor of Mrs. Helen Walsh, a longtime volunteer of the clinic.
Please consult your own financial, tax, and legal advisors when making any significant giving decisions. We are pleased to work with you and your advisor to integrate a charitable plan into your philanthropic objectives.
For questions about planned giving, please contact the Development office at 240-773-0334 or email us.
Walsh Legacy Circle
As a committed supporter of Mercy Health Clinic, donors of planned gifts will become charter members of the Walsh Legacy Circle upon declaration of gift intent. Click here to learn Helen's story.
The Walsh Legacy Circle will be recognized in publications online and in print and at annual events. Members will also be invited to special occasions throughout the year showcasing Clinic achievements.
For additional information about joining the Walsh Legacy Circle, please contact us at 240-773-0334.